Overnight atop of Mount Batur is a Mount Batur Camping tour. This tour is defenetly the way to go if you want to avoids the crowds in the morning. Mount Batur volcano is the most popular hike in Bali with altitude 1717 meters above sea level. At the top that altitude we will build a tent and sleeping overnight .
The trip will start to hike Mount Batur volcano around 3 pm. During the hike we will passing through Balinese local village, temples and traditional farming. Once reached at the top the beautiful sunset will greet you with panoramic mountains far away. The guide will prepare all the camp equipments, evening meals also including the bonfire.
Around 5:30 am it’s time to wake up to feel the fresh air and watch the specatular view of sunrise with crescent Lake Batur, Mount Abang, Mount Agung, the distant sea and Mount Rinjani in Lombok island. Finishing the hike your guide will accompany you to the Natural hot spring. It is best way to soak your muscles after hiking. The trip will continue to visit the coffee plantation (luwak of coffee). It is the traditional method of collecting feces wild civets, in this place you will learn how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process, also tasting balinese herbal teas.
- Camp on the top of active volcano
- Hike Mount Batur volcano, the second highest and second most important mountain after Mount Agung Bali
- swiming and relaxing on natural hot spring
- Hike with friendly, patient and professional hiking guide
- Experience cooking eggs and bananas on natural volcanic steam
- See the spectacular view sunset and sunrise with beautiful caldera sorroundings
- Meet hundreds of wild monkeys
- all etrances ticket are included
- tasting and learn the behind of the most expensive coffee
- USD 95/person
- Prices are qouted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
- 13:00–14:00 Pick up time at the hotel, Then drive saftly to Mount Batur Trekking starting point.
- 15:00 Arrive at The Mount Batur Hiking Starting Point, Then you will meet with your trekking guide, He also will provide you walking stick and bottled water
- 17:20 At the Top of Mount Batur, then your porter will prepare you the tent and all equipment for the night
- 18:00 Enjoy the sunset view with only your partner with eggs or banana coocked in volcanic steam
- 20:00 Dinner time with fresh fish from Lake Batur and warm up with the bon fire. then you also can enjoy teh stars view in the sky.
- 06:00 Get breakfast and a cup of coffee or tea with the spectacular sunrise view
- 07:30 Start descent
- 09:00 Relaxing in Natural hot spring with view of Mount Abang and Lake Batur
- 11:30 Visit Coffee Luwak Making Process / Coffee Plantation
- 12:00 Back to hotel
21% government tax and service
Mount Batur entrance ticket
Professional guide and Porter
Kintamani entrance ticket
The natural hot spring Entrance ticket
Air conditioning car With English speaking driver
- Balinese cake selection
- Bali Coffee & Tea
- Grilled fresh fish with sambel matah
- Sate lilit
- Steamed rice/Nasi goreng
- Mineral water
- Dessert (seasonal fresh fruits)
- Boiled banana, eggs and snake skin fruit
- Egg/banana sandwiches
- Bali coffee & Tea
- Light snacks/cake
Pick Up Time :
- 13:20 Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak
- 14:00 Sanur
- 14:20 Ubud
What Should You Bring :
- Propper walking shoes
- Sunscreen is recomended
- Some cash
- Change clothes for The Natural Hot Spring
Terms Payment :
- 30% deposite for booking, Then the rest you can do on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
If you have any questions or more information about Overnight at Mount Batur please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Quick and detailed replies for queries on Facebook messages. Gidi (driver) came on time and was cheerful throughout the drive.
Our guide was techniq who has 1000+ summits on Mt Batur over the course of 9 years. He was very encouraging, knowledgeable and helpful for our climb despite us arriving late (due to the coffee plantation visit). The food at camp was super delicious!
Overall, its a 10/10 experience for us and well worth the money we paid!
Leave a Review